Tuesday, August 09, 2005

August - wet or dry?

The weather has been very interchangeable in the last month - fingers crossed for dry and warm weather for August AND Sept in Ireland!!

A huge project which I'm involved at work is soon coming to an end - I'm so grateful for this project for giving me opportunity to develop/learn and to gain confidence even more in my own abilities. However at the same time I'm looking forward to the end of this project and take a well-deserved holiday! Our holiday cannot come any quicker - still three weeks away *groan*

At least the weather is bright outside and I'm making a good progress with my study and not forgetting I'm reading a rather good book called "American Gods" by Neil Gaiman. Three weeks shall fly past and before I know it, we'll be on our way to Ireland!! :)

No comments: