Thursday, October 06, 2005

It's been a while...

...since I wrote anything in my blog!

Ireland: it was fantastic - really enjoyed the Dingle Penisula and
Dingle town. Kerry was particularly beautiful especially off the beaten
track through the mountain passes. Cashel and Kilkenny - cute. Dublin
was fantastic! Loved pint of Guinness at the end of our Guinness tour :)

Its been work work work since we got back and I've got exams coming up
(next Fri - 14th Oct) *gulp* For me I finished my course when I did my
final assignment and can't bring myself to revise for the exams. I
suppose I will do some revision tomorrow and next week.

Autumn has started - its pitch dark at 8pm here. Sad that long sunlit
hours are gone - but I love crispy autumn air with sunshine - so cold
you cannot feel the sun. Christmas is coming up too - can't wait :)
but we can't start planning for Christmas until Hallowe'en is celebrated!

No comments: