Monday, July 15, 2002

Can't sleep!

God! I've been trying to go to sleep - its 12.30am....I know it ain't late...but its school night tonight!

Various things going through my head.... work to catch up tomorrow....and I have to finish them all by 5pm tomorrow - why? I'm moving next weekend!! I'm going to move all my stuff to a storage space and become 'free'....but how I'm going to feel free while I feel pressurised now.... I gotta start throwing all stuff out and pack! ARGH!

I guess I'm missing Martin....he's in Ireland - on holidays with his lovely friends... I'm happy for him that he's taking a break from work. But that doesn't stop me missing him....*blushes*

I can't believe I handed that letter of resignation last Monday... I'm leaving my job at University of Reading.... and that I'm leaping into darkness.... Martin tells me that being frightened is often good....I know definitely that it is good for me this time...Yay - I feel I can fly... :) Who knows - I probably get to fly for real next week after I've moved out of my pad ....

Getting sleepy now :)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

.................